Klipsch RP-8060FA ii Dolby Atmos Floorstanding Speakers (PAIR)
Our proprietary speaker technologies are ideal for delivering the most immersive, impactful 360° Dolby Atmos® listening experience. Controlled directivity and highperformance ensure focus and precise aiming of high frequency energy.
Built-in Dolby Atmos certified elevation speaker
The RP-8060FA full-range tower speakers features a high-performance 6.5” 2-way up-firing Dolby Atmos speaker integrated in the top for an awe-inspiring, encompassing experience. It’s a perfectly matched set up that virtually disappears. The integrated speaker terminals are placed low on the cabinet for convenience and an unobtrusive connection.
90° x 90° Silicone composite Hybrid TRACTRIX® Horn
Horn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix® geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created.
Linear travel suspension (LTS) titanium diaphragm tweeter
The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Vented tweeter design
The new vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.
Spun copper cerametallic woofers
A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series, Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides the highest speaker efficiency in its class.
Tractrix Ports rp8000fa rp 8000 fa 8000fa rp8000 rp-8000 8000-fa
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the Reference Premiere ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass.
Bi-Wiring / Bi-Amping capability
Dual input terminals for bi-wiring / bi-amping capabilities. Bi-wiring separates high and low frequency current into separate speaker cables, reducing intermodulation distortion, for clearer midrange. Bi-amping allows for customization using outboard crossovers when using separate amplifiers.
Furniture grade materials and finishes
Finishes include ebony vinyl, walnut vinyl and piano gloss. Ebony and walnut models boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant finish, while the premium piano gloss cabinet is hand-sanded for a clear, mirror-like finish. The mirror-life piano gloss finish is seamless due to the meticulous hand sanded and hand polished process.
Cast aluminium feet
Provides a more modern look with less resonance than MDF or ABS plastic. It is mechanically designed to minimize surface area in contact with floor, decoupling the speaker for faster, tighter low frequencies and more detail.
Strong, Flexible, Removable grille
Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
Copper anodized trim rings, cast aluminum feet, satin painted baffles and a laser etched logo treatment give the Reference Premiere series a modern, premium look.
Main Channel Specifications:
- frequency response: 32-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- sensitivity: 98 dB
- power handling: up to 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® horn with 1" LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) titanium diaphragm tweeter
- dual 8" Cerametallic™ cone woofers with rigid titanium voice coil formers
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design
- rear-firing Tractrix port provides fast, efficient airflow from the cabinet for clear, powerful bass
- two sets of binding post speaker terminals for bi-amping or bi-wiring
Height Channel Specifications:
- frequency response: conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- sensitivity: conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- power handling: up to 75 watts RMS (300 watts peak)
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix horn with 1" LTS titanium diaphragm tweeter
- 6-1/2" Cerametallic cone woofer
- acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet design
- single binding post speaker terminals
- magnetically attached front grille for a clean, streamlined look
- ebony vinyl finish with scratch-resistant design
- built-in MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) base for increased speaker stability
- 10-7/8"W x 43-1/4"H x 19-13/16"D
- weight: 32.2kg