Klipsch RP-500SA II 5.25" Atmos Elevation/Surround Speakers, pair.
Enhance your home theater system with the incredible, overhead sound effects of the Klipsch RP-500SA ii Dolby Atmos® speaker. By leveraging Klipsch proprietary horn-loaded controlled directivity technology, the RP-500SA bounces sound off the ceiling to create an astonishing, immersive listening experience. The Reference Premiere 500SA ii can also be utilized as an on-wall elevation or surround speaker via its easy-to-use keyhole mounting system - delivering the perfect angle for enhanced sound effects.
Features: RP502SA RP 502 SA RP502 RP-502 RP
- 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeters with Hybrid Tractrix® Horns
- 5.25" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Switchable Crossover Setting for Dolby Atmos or Surround Sound
- Keyhole Mounting for On-Wall Elevation/Surround Sound
- Premium Scratch Resistant Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 7.39” x 6.81” x 11.16”
- Available in Black and Walnut