IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 Isolation Stand
About the IsoAcoustics Aperta 200
The IsoAcoustics' stands do great things for the performance of professional studio monitors and bookshelf speakers - helping them deliver cleaner, tighter, more accurate sound. Their new Aperta stands not only bring out the best in your speakers' sound, their sleek and stylish sculpted aluminium construction lends them an elegant look, as well.
The IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 sculpted aluminium speaker stands are designed to raise your speakers or studio monitors off of the tabletop or floor and angle them toward your ears. "Aperta" is the Italian word for "open", and describes the look of the stands as well as the spatial openness of the sound that comes from your speakers. The stands feature a low profile, enabling speakers to have a low stance while enhancing their clarity and performance. The stands also have a unique floating design which isolates and decouples the speaker from the mounting surface to eliminate acoustic distortion. The stands' unique tilt adjustment enables the user to set the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure precise angle adjustments
Application: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 is designed for bookshelf, desktop speakers, studio monitors, and large speakers on floor stands, as well as under floor-standing speakers with the bottom sections of 199mm wide x 254mm deep, to cover the four isolators. Your speakers may have a modest overhand beyond the stand. The Aperta 200 can support up to 34kg per stand. The stands "IsoAcoustics" logo should be turned towards the listening position.
PIF Principles: IsoAcoustics Aperta stands are designed to support the PIF Principles of acoustic design:
- Placement: The proximity to adjacent and nearby surfaces. The stands raise the speakers off the supporting surface and away from adjacent surfaces to reduce reflections.
- Isolation: The stands decouple the speakers from the supporting surface to reduce the energy from exciting other objects. The speaker is allowed to float independently.
- Focus: By raising and tilting the speakers, the stands create an ideal listening position. The speakers should be tilted to the listeners ear level, and positioned to form an equilateral triangle from the speakers to the listener.
Angle Adjustment: The IsoAcoustics Aperta 200 stands feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment to dial-in the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to ensure the precision of the angle adjustments. Adjustments of up to a 6 degree angle can be made to tilt speakers up or down to attain greater focus
Isolators: Isolators prevent the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces, effectively isolating the speaker from the desktop, bookshelf, floor, or other surface. By allowing the speaker to perform in free space, it's able to sound the way it was intended. The end result is an unaltered, accurate sound, true to the artist's original intention.
Main Features & Specifications
- High-quality sculpted aluminium acoustic isolation stands
- Ideal for desktop speakers, studio monitors, or for use underneath floor-standing speakers
- Recommended for speakers with a footprint measuring at least 7-13/16"W x 10"D
- Eliminates acoustic distortion by isolating and decoupling each speaker from its mounting surface
- Features an integrated tilt adjustment system so you can set your ideal speaker angle
- Fine gradation markings on the stands ensure precise angle adjustments
- Each Stand Supports up to 34kg
- Each Stand Measures (W x H x D): 199 x 89 x 254mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years