Advance Paris X-D500 CD Transport
The X-D500 is a CD Transport that concentrates on its main task: extracting the purest digital information from the CD.
The analog conversion must be done through a Digital / Analog converter (DAC) or an amplifier with digital sockets.
The linear type power supply is based on 2 toroidal transformers for perfect separation of the different power supplies. Circuits necessary for the operation of the product such as mechanical management, processing of the signal from the laser, etc.
An over-sampling function (Up-Scaling) makes it possible to change the original digital signal (16bit/44.1kHz) to a High-Definition type signal (24bit/96kHz or 24bit/192kHz).
The X-D500 benefits from a chassis with significant rigidity thanks to its mechanical design. Each circuit is separated from the others by a compartmentalized construction ensuring effective shielding. Equipped with Coaxial (RCA), Optical (TOSLINK) and AES / EBU (XLR) digital outputs, the X-D500 is a high-end CD source for your Hi-Fi system.
Compatible with all of our products (except the X-i50BT), it will allow you to enjoy your CDs, media which are still a reference for its audio quality.
- AC input compatibility: 115V / 230V
- Standby consumption: Inf. At 0,5W
- Consumption max.: 16,1 W
- Transformer power: 15VA / 25VA
- Transformer type: (2X) Toroidal
- Outings: AES/EBU (XLR – 110 Ohm), Coaxial (RCA – 75 Ohm), Optical (TOSLINK)
- Remote control: Yes
- Trigger socket: 1 (IN) 5-12V
- Oversampling: Yes (24bit/96kHz – 24bit/192kHz)
- Accessories: Mains lead, IR remote control
- Width: 431 mm
- Height: 109 mm
- Depth: 372 mm
- Net weight: 8,2 kg.
- Gross weight: 9,6 kg.
- Interrupted CD playback: No (micro-cut)