JBL HDI-3600 Floorstanding Speakers (FLOOR DISPLAY MODEL) BLACK
FLOOR DISPLAY MODEL, SAVE 25%
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-3600 delivers exceptional performance from a compact footprint. This floorstanding loudspeaker features a 2 ½-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn geometry, the patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver, and triple 6.5-inch (165mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone woofers for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction
- Patented 2410H-2 1" (25mm) compression driver with High Definition Imaging ™ geometry horn.
- 8" (200mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cast-frame woofers.
- Choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers.
- Dual rear-firing, computer-optimized flared ports.
- Advanced crossover network
- Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps.
Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex design with rear-firing port
High Frequency Transducer: 1-inch (25mm) Teonex compression driver
Low / Mid Frequency Transducers: Three 8-inch (200mm) black Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone, cast frame woofers
Crossover Frequency: 900Hz, 2000Hz
Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M): 90dB
Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20W – 250W
Frequency Response: 38Hz – 30kHz (-6dB)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 986.5 x 255 x 341.9mm
Net Weight: 28.03kg