Epson EH-TW9400 Home Theatre Projector
4K PRO-UHD projector
Feel the magic of the cinema at home with this 4K PRO-UHD1, HDR capable projector utilising Epson's technology and 3LCD technology.
Amazing picture quality for the ultimate home cinema experience
Enjoy the big screen experience at home with access to the latest 4K content with this affordable home cinema projector featuring sharp images, and an incredibly high contrast ratio, all with great connectivity and easy set up.
Epson 4K PRO-UHD
Delivers an amazing 4K UHD experience with advanced pixel-shifting, resolution-enhancement technology1.
Epson 4K PRO-UHD is not just a resolution specification but rather encompasses all of the factors impacting image performance, including colour and white brightness, contrast, HDR10, colour processing, as well as the capability of receiving, processing and projecting 4K content.
- 4K PRO-UHD1 – a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson
- Advanced 3LCD Projector Design – a true 3-Chip design, 3LCD technology
- Amazing Colour Brightness2 – 2,600 Lumens colour brightness and 2,600 Lumens white brightness
- Wide Colour Gamut – covering 100% DCI-P3 with professional colour accuracy
- Dedicated 4K Pixel-Shift Processor1 – Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
- Dedicated HDR Processor – full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information
- Dedicated Digital Imaging Processor – real time full 12-bit analogue-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions
- Rich Black Contrast – contrast ratio up to 1,200,000:1 delivers an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Precision Cinema Lens – designed specifically with a 15 element aspheric glass structure lens for high-definition 4K HDR content
- Lens Memory – pre-set up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios
- Powered Lens Shift – lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±96.3% on the vertical axis and up to ±47.1% on the horizontal axis
- ISF Certification – ensuring accurate and exceptional picture quality
- Efficient Cooling System – with noise levels as low as 20 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry 1 4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double the native panel Full HD (1920×1080) resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode. 2 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.<
Colour Light Output
White Light Output
2D/3D Frequency Image
2D Vertical Refresh Rate
3D Vertical Refresh Rate
Lens position memory
Projection Distance Wide/Tele
Projection Lens F Number
Epson iProjection App
2D Colour Modes
3D Colour Modes
3D Supported formats
Video Colour Modes
If the projector is suspended from a ceiling or wall mount and installed in an environment with heavy oil smoke or places where oils or chemicals are volatilized, or where aroma oils are frequently burned, it can make certain parts of our products susceptible to a material degradation which over time could break and cause the projector to drop from the ceiling.
If you are concerned about the environment in which your projector is installed, or if you have any other questions, please contact our support department and they can provide additional assistance.