Denon DL-A110GS Moving Coil Phono Cartridge DLA110GS
Denon’s 110-Year Anniversary Series DL-A110 MC phono cartridge with premium silver-graphite headshell
DENON CELEBRATES 110 YEARS OF DEFINING AUDIO EXCELLENCE
The limited edition DL-A110 MC phono cartridge features a perfect reproduction of the original Denon headshell, designed to meet the extremely high standards of the Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK), in our Anniversary Series silver-graphite colour.
Denon has been upgrading your expectations in the audio and video industry since 1910 and we are proud to celebrate this great achievement with the DL-A110 and its partner products, the PMA-A110 and DCD-A110.
To celebrate this significant milestone, the DL-A110 comes with a commemorative carrying case adorned with a special Denon 110 Anniversary metal inlay logo.
Achieve enhanced high-frequency response when you replace your turntable cartridge with the Denon DL-A110 110-Year Anniversary Edition Moving Coil Phono Cartridge.
Celebrate our proud 110-year history of defining audio excellence with the Denon limited edition Anniversary Series DL-A110 premium MC phono cartridge with exclusive silver-graphite headshell and included carrying case. Still hand-spun in our headquarters in Shirakawa, Japan, these signature Denon cartridges are our longest-running products. Our legacy of meticulous perfection means you can sit back and savour your music in remarkable detail.
It uses a square, solid diamond stylus and supports both stereo and mono LP playback. It connects to your tonearm with the SME tonearm interface and features gold-plated connectors for enhanced connectivity.
- Equipped with a bayonet connector, also known as the SME tonearm interface, with gold-plated connectors for easy installation and high reliability
- Designed for wide playback band (especially in the high range), flat output voltage, and frequency characteristics
- Engineered to reproduce both stereo and mono LP records
- Defining audio excellence since 1910: Denon is proud to release our limited series DL-A110 MC phono cartridge featuring an exact reproduction of our original headshell in an exclusive Anniversary Edition silver-graphite colour.
- Trusted guarantee: Includes a Certificate of Authenticity stamped with the approval of Denon’s Head Engineer and a premium, 5-year out-of-the-box warranty (excluding stylus).
- Specially made tonearm interface: The DL-A110 is equipped with a bayonet connector also known as the SME tonearm interface with gold-plated connectors for easy installation and high reliability.
- The most refined vinyl experience: Wide playback band (especially in the high range), flat output voltage, and frequency characteristics.
- Tested to Denon’s standards: All single cartridges will come with a measurement protocol to confirm frequency response is according to the standards set.
- Excellent channel separation: 20dB or more at 100-5000Hz and 15dB or more at 10kHz.
- Enjoy your vinyl, whether stereo or mono: The DL-A110 lets you masterfully reproduce both LP stereo records and LP mono records.
- Sensitivity: -66dB ±2dB (0dB=0,775V, 5cm/s lateral 1kHz
- Sensitivity difference: Within 2dB at 50-5kHz
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 45kHz
- Electrical impedance: 40Ω±20%
- Stylus pressure: 2.5±0.3gr
- Vertical tracking angle: 15-18 degree
- Square Solid Diamond Stylus
- 20 Hz to 45 kHz Frequency Response
- Bayonet (SME) Tonearm Interface
- Stereo and Mono LP Playback
- Includes Carrying Case
DLA110GS A110GS DL A 110 GS DL-A110 A110-GS 110GS A110 DL-A110GS