Advance Paris X-A600 Power Amplifier
The X-A600 stereo power block is the new flagship stereo power amplifier from Advance Paris.
The linear power supply is based on a 700VA toroidal transformer and a set of 6 capacitors for a total of 60000μF. Combined with very high current power transistors (NJW0281G -NJW0302G), we guarantee dynamic sound even under heavy load. .
The X-A600 delivers a power of 200 W per channel in class AB under 8Ω. A “High BIAS” switch located at the rear of the device allows the X-A600 to deliver the first Watts in sliding class A. Beyond this power, switching to class AB takes place automatically.
The X-A600 benefits from a chassis with significant rigidity thanks to its mechanical design. Each circuit is separated from the others by compartmentalized construction ensuring effective shielding. The separate power amplifier is an essential element of any advanced audio system. Combined with the X-P700 or X-PXNUMX pre-amplifier, you can build a high-quality audiophile package capable of delicately driving virtually any loudspeakers while maintaining absolute control of the bass drivers.
- Output power 8Ω: 2 x 200W RMS
- Output power 4Ω: 2 x 300W RMS
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 80 kHz
- Distortion: Inf. At 0,007%
- Signal to noise ratio: 113 dB
- Crosstalk: 108 dB
- AC input compatibility: 115V / 230V
- Standby consumption: Inf. At 0,5W
- Consumption max.: 575 W
- Transformer power: 700 VA
- Transformer type: Toroidal
- Mulitiple: LINE level on RCA and XLR socket
- Input Selection (RCA / XLR): Rear panel selector
- Outings: Bare cable, Banana plugs, Forks
- High-Bias adjustment: Yes
- VU-meter brightness adjustment: Yes (ON / OFF / Low / Medium / High)
- Remote control: No
- Trigger socket: 2 (IN/OUT) 12V
- Height: 210 mm
- Width: 431 mm
- Depth: 464 mm
- Net weight: 25 kg.
- Gross weight: 30 kg.
- VU-Meter: Yes