Cambridge Audio AXC25 CD Player
The AXC 25 is a versatile, gapless playback CD player featuring a high quality digital to analogue converter (DAC), to convert the digital information stored on a CD into an analogue sound signal. This premium component will draw extra depth and detail from your music. The AXC25 will also play home recorded CD-R, CD-RW and CD-ROM discs with MP3 and WMA files on them.
• Excellent value hi-fi CD player
• Little brother to the award-winning AXC35
• Perfect match for the AXA25 integrated amplifier
• Gapless playback for uninterrupted listening
• High-quality DAC built-in for hi-fidelity sound
• Supports playback of MP3 and WMA files on CD-R, CD-RW and CD-ROM discs
• White display screen allows you to easily see track number and time information
• Included remote control for navigating disc content
• Optional Auto Power Down mode switches the AXC25 to standby after 20 minutes of inactivity
• A straightforward introduction to Great British Sound
• AX Series unit takes design cues from award-winning Edge and CX ranges
• Visually and sonically pairs excellently with other AX Series components
A Versatile Hi-Fi CD Player
The AXC25 features gapless playback of your CDs. Enjoy uninterrupted listening of your favourite albums, mixes, live concert recordings and more without a break in between tracks.
The AXC25 will playback a variety of different disc types, including CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD and WMA CD.
Control In the Palm of your Hand.
The AXC25 comes supplied with a remote control meaning you can sit back, relax and pump up the volume from the comfort of your sofa. With its built-in white display, you can easily see which inputs have been selected on the AXC-25.
The AX Series pairs high quality with outstanding value for money. This series is the perfect way for the Hi-Fi curious to build their first stacking separates system. Taking design cues from their award-winning Edge and CX ranges, Cambridge Audio designed the AX components to be a straightforward introduction to Great British Sound. It will change the way you appreciate music forever. Your journey starts here.
Cambridge Audio wants you to hear your music at its very best, as the artist intended it to be heard, with nothing added, nothing taken away. That’s what we’ve always wanted because that’s what music lovers like us deserve. It’s why we’re constantly experimenting, solving problems and creating new kit. It’s why we’ve been doing what we do for the last 50 years. It’s why we’re always trying to make the listening experience better. Pure.
All Cambridge Audio's research and development take place at their London HQ: where theirr team of 20 audio engineers create and experiment. The team comprises industrial designers, electrical engineers, coders, QA testers and more who have decades of experience and, together, have created some of the most successful British audio products in the last half-century.
Wolfson Microelectronics WM8524
2 -pole Butterworth filter
20Hz - 20kHz
75 x 430 x 305mm (3.0 x 16.9 x 12.2”)
AXC25 CD Player, Power Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries
AXC-25 AXC 25 axc25 axc-25 axc 25 Axc-25 Axc25 Axc 25